It is an ideal time to join the Auction House network, the UK's largest property auctioneer. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who can help push our business forward to the next level.
Administrator at Auction House East Anglia
Due to continued growth and success, we are seeking to recruit a mature, personable and experienced Administrator to join our busy team on the outskirts of Norwich.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK’s No 1 Property Auctioneer. We operate through 40 auction rooms nationwide, and last year sold over 3,300 auction lots. We have won over 15 national awards over the past five years, including our East Anglia team winning the title of Auctions Agency of the Year in 2015.
Hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, based at our office in Cringleford. Salary is £18,000+, depending on experience.
• Supporting the UK head office team and East Anglia regional teams with general administration duties.
• Provision of audio and copy typing and secretarial services to the directors and auctions team.
• Handling telephone and email enquiries from the public, clients, customers and suppliers, as well as greeting visitors to the office.
• Maintaining the auction database and updating when required.
• Maintaining databases for corporate requests.
• Updating the website and property portals as and when required.
• Creation and update of adverts for regional press during each auction cycle.
• Assisting with auction day preparation, including PowerPoint presentations, creation of legal packs, updating window displays, and attending on the day.
• Assisting with anti-money laundering checks and compliance.
• Contacting vendors and purchasers post auction to obtain feedback and client testimonials.
• Booking of meetings including web conference calls, and the creation of agendas, packs and related documents.
• Assisting with invoicing and related queries.
• Assisting on projects with the UK team when required.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a professional office environment in an administrative role is essential.
• High skill level of Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Previous experience in the property industry or legal sector, whilst not necessary, would be highly beneficial.
• Ability and willingness to travel – attendance at regional auctions is a requirement of this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV to email@example.com
03 January 2017