Former bus depot with workshops, stores and house on a 0.8 acre village centre site
Situated in the heart of this highly desirable village some 9 and 6 miles from Colchester and Sudbury respectively is this former bus depot extending to 0.8 acres (stms) with the benefit from two points of vehicular access onto the highway. H C Chambers coach company operated from the site with a 35 PCV operator's licence (now lapsed) from 1877 until 2013 when the business was sold, the entire property was leased to a pizza oven manufacturer in 2017 until surrender of their lease in early April 2021 and the site is now to be sold with full vacant possession. The former industrial depot buildings extend to over 7,200 sq ft (668.9 sq m) with the office areas and dwelling house providing a further 2,850 sq ft (265 sq m) of accommodation, The property is not listed but is entirely sited within the village conservation area, any enquiries regarding potential future use should be directed to the local planning authority, Babergh District Council. An unquestionably rare opportunity to make an acquisition of this nature.
The property is not elected to VAT.
Viewing is possible on Fri 16th, Tues 27th and Thurs 29th April, BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT IS ESSENTIAL. Please call 01473 558888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be allocated the next available slot on your preferred day.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EPC)
Current Rating - please refer to Legal Pack
Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries to the relevant authorities as to the availability of services.
Babergh District Council. Tel: 01473 826622
Ellisons Solicitors, Headgate Court, Head Street, Colchester, CO1 1NP, Ref: Philip Roberts, Tel: 01206 719642
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1140 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.